Thursday, March 06, 2008

Looking Back--Looking Ahead

It's almost two years since I first started this blog. My first post seems so long ago! I've had fun along the way, learning new things, exploring this amazing world of blogs!
I hope to begin to post some more meaningful thoughts and not just run of the mill, this is what's going on right now posts! I want to share more of the spiritual side of my life, my struggles and growth in the areas of Christian womanhood and motherhood. We'll see! I have to first get a handle on my time and get more organized with my daily routines. Lots of changes are taking place in our lives these days, and I'm having more responsibilities to consider and factor into the equation that is my life. So, stay tuned! You never know what may yet appear here at Rebekah's Thots!

No comments: