Monday, March 24, 2008

Another year of life

We had a good weekend. There were a lot of memories and some sadness, but there was also a lot of fun time just being together. This is the first year that I truly laughed on my daughter's birthday. My baby boy is to be credited for that accomplishment! How precious these two boys are that the Lord has given us!

My husband and I spent all day Saturday spending time together and celebrating my birthday. It's today! The Lord has blessed me with 27 years filled with blessings, goodness, love and joy. Every moment has been directed by God and orchestrated for His glory! My prayer for this year is that I will be renewed in my commitment to godliness and to living as if today were my last day. Thank you, Father, for another year to live for You.

2 comments:

Granny Kate said...

Happy Birthday! Time flies...when I first met you, you had just turned 14, and your brother John was just about to be married. Now here you are, a wonderfully blessed mother and woman of God.

I remember asking you to babysit my children one time. I'll never forget the look on your face when you asked, "All of them?" And I only had four then! ;)

sarahdodson said...

Happy Birthday, Rebekah!!!