1. FIRST NAME? Rebekah
2. ARE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of...My daddy chose my name, so you'll have to ask him. I think it's just the biblical name he wanted for me! I do share the same middle name as my mom. Does that count?
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Too many times in the last few days! What's wrong with me???
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes, unless I'm in a hurry and then, it comes out all scribble-y :)
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE Lunch meat? I'm not a lunch meat person, but if I have to eat it, I prefer roast beef
6. KIDS? Four in all: two miscarriages, one precious little girl that was stillborn and my beautiful, bouncy little boy!
7. IF YOU HAD NOTHING ELSE TO DO, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? READ!
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I guess you could say I do...I keep a journal of my church notes.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Depends on my mood, so I probably use it way too much!
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, I'm not into the whole "trying to kill yourself" sports
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Well, I'm not into cereal anymore than lunch meat, but if I have to eat it, I like the healthy kind--Yes, I know! Boring, boring, boring!!!!
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes, normally, if I even wear shoes that require laces. It is summer here in Tejas...Sandals, sandals, sandals!
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not really...At least not physically!
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Right now, it's Blue Bell's Strawberry Cheesecake--YUM, YUM!!!
16. SHOE SIZE? 7 1/2
17. RED OR PINK? Pink
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? The sin that doth so easily beset me....
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Right now, my parents who I haven't seen in almost five months!!!
20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Faded denim capris...No shoes 'cause that's how I like it best!
21. LAST THING YOU ATE? Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream--last night after dinner
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The wonderful quiet of my house and the birds chirping outside my window
23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Lavender...cause it's so pretty!
24. FAVORITE SMELL? I don't know...I'll have to think about this one...Ok, so I've answered all the questions and still don't have an answer for this one. Y'all will just have to be kept hanging! :)
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Vivian
26. FAVORITE HYMN? "In Christ Alone"
27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Definitely!!! She's like my second mom!!!
28. FAVORITE DRINK? Starbucks Vanilla Latte or Capucchino(sp?)--YUMMY!!!
29. FAVORITE SPORT? Don't think I have a favorite sport, but since my hubby likes baseball so much, I guess I'll choose that!
30. EYE COLOR? Brown
31. HAT SIZE? I have NO idea...I don't wear hats!
32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, though I wish I didn't have to since my eyes are constantly DRY!!!!!! Anybody want to spring for LASIKS????
33. FAVORITE FOOD? Can I say steak and still be a lady?? But I do love it!
34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Definitely happy ending!
35. FAVORITE MOVIE? I'm not sure...I really enjoyed the LOTR series, but that's not very "girl-like." I'm a fan of most chic flicks, as long as they're pretty clean! I guess I like anything that's real enough for me to get into it...it has to make me laugh, cry or something equaling emotional for me to REALLY like it!
36. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Pink
37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither...I don't enjoy the extremes...Spring is the time for me!!!
38. HUGS OR KISSES? Don't want to live without either, so do I have to choose?
39. FAVORITE DESSERT? My Oreo cheesecake...All these questions are making me hungry!!!
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Bible:Mark and Psalms, other than that, Francine Rivers' Mark of the Lion Series and her books on the women in the Bible who played important roles in the genealogy of Christ. I read about Ruth last night...Yes, I read the whole book!
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? We're very patriotic...It's an American flag with an eagle behind it.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Criminal Minds and part of CSI:NY--Let me just say, nothing beats the original!
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My son's voice, especially as a newborn baby and my husband saying he loves me.
44. FAVORITE KIND OF MUSIC? Any song that lifts my heart and mind to Christ.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Canada, I think, but maybe it was the mountains of Mexico...I don't remember, and I slept through Canada, so does that even count? (Sorry, cc, I just couldn't get into it, but what do you expect from a teenager?)
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I don't know if I have any special talents, but everyone says I do a good job playing the piano. I would like to think that I'm a good friend as well...I don't' know...I don't like answering questions like this!
47. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? San Antonio, Texas- March 24, 1981
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Four different people...All friends!
You're supposed to laugh when you read this, copy and paste, delete, and add your own answers, send it back to me, and send it to others, or post it on your own blog. If you don't (except for the "laugh" part), I understand and don't blame you, as I normally don't do these, either. But sometimes you gotta oblige some persistent people....