Monday, June 12, 2006

Busy!

Well, it's been a few days, so I thought I'd at least post something short to let everyone know I'm still alive!!!

We just had someone put a contract on our house that we've been trying to sale for almost 9 months now. I'm busy getting all those details worked out! Now, I get to start thinking about packing and storing and moving, etc, etc! Fun stuff!

We don't have another house we want to move into right now, so we're going to be able to spend a lot of time with my parents who are getting home from the mission field this week. We haven't seen them in five months, and they have to return overseas at the end of August. Staying with them for awhile will be a blessing!

This month is packed full of things to take care of, places to go, people to see, and bridal showers to plan and attend. This week alone, we'll be traveling to San Antonio to pick up my parents from the airport, celebrate Ryan's 2nd birthday, see family, and oh, yeah, try to steal some time for our 6th anniversary!

We'll also try to get to the hospital to spend some time with Steven's Dad. He's doing better but will have to be in the rehab hospital longer than the doctors thought because they're having to put him in a full leg brace since he can't move his leg the little bit he's supposed to move it--though, I'm not too sure how anyone can move their leg when they DON'T HAVE A HIP! (Wow, that's a long sentence! Is it a run-on?) Keep praying for him!

When we get back next week, I'll be getting my parents house ready for them to return and for us to move into. I'll be packing and getting our belongings into storage.

Of course, there's always the everyday, normal activities to keep up with! So, my family and I will be super busy this month. I'll try to post when I get the chance. I have some more edifying post topics floating around my head, but I have to be able to sit and think and type them out--Not sure that's going to happen for at least a few days!

Be patient, Blogworld, I'll join you truly as soon as I can think straight again!

No comments: