Monday, October 25, 2010

Hoping to support a GREAT cause that is close to my heart!

Hi all,

Many of you know that I sell Avon.

What you may not know is that Avon is involved in supporting breast cancer awareness. Since this disease has hit so close to home for our family, I thought I'd let each of you know that you can go to my website, click "shopnow" then "fundraising" and you can help support this worthy cause by purchasing one of the great Breast Cancer Crusade items. I hope you will. There are some really cute items like a tennis bracelet and a super cute pendant necklace or one of my favorites, Foot Works Overnight Renewing Foot Cream. The prices are low--great for gift giving!

By the way, I don't earn anything from these sales. 100% of the net profits go to Avon's Breast Cancer Crusade.

I hope y'all will take a minute to look around! Oh, and please share this with anyone who might be interested!

:-)

No comments: