Sunday, October 03, 2010

Roses

I spent an evening last week playing with my camera. It's a talent that I'd love to learn, photography, but I'm not sure when I'll ever have the time to take a class! :-) Anyway, until then, I continue to snap pictures, hoping a few come out nice enough to keep around awhile.

My dear friend, Vivian, who passed away two months ago, would always encourage me to keep trying and keep looking through that lens. I thought about her a lot while I was out there with my roses, trying to capture the beauty in God's creation.

Here are a few of my favorites.























I love how each one is totally unique. Even on the same bush, you won't find two blooms exactly alike. God's handiwork it wonderful!!!

1 comment:

Aunt Shell said...

Rebekah, your photos look great. Red can be difficult to capture--your lighting was excellent.