Thursday, November 08, 2007

Thursday Tips

If you head over to Money Making Mom(see sidebar), Crystal had been doing a series on making money through blogging. It's a simple way for stay-at-home wives and mothers to make some little extra on the side. I've only just now started on the endeavor, so it's been super helpful for me to read what an experienced mom has done and been successful doing.

Also, I know you all can see the ads I have posted on my blog. This is a fairly simple way to get started bringing in some money. I like the site http://www.cj.com/ and am set up with them. I haven't started making money yet, but I'm very, very new to this "getting your blog noticed" thing! My friend Nichole turned me on to this company and has already had good success with them. They advertise for big-name companies, so you can be choosy about who and how you advertise to maintain that family-friendly atmosphere we all enjoy on "mom blogs."

Well, my two minutes of computer time for today are finished, and laundry is calling. I'll leave you to check out these few tips and start working them for yourself! Have fun!

2 comments:

Armstrong Family Fare said...

Hey Rebekah! I checked out the link, cj.com and was curious as to how long it takes to make money using them? I'm currently only using google's adsense. I've only been blogging for a short time, so I'm working on increasing traffic on my site as well..but it seems like it would take forever to really make any money. Maybe I need to work on patience! :)

Rebekah said...

Hi, Willa, thanks for your question! It's fun to have some participation on my blog!

I have just recently started with cj.com, so I dont' have the answer to your question. My friend Nichole is a better person to answer that question. You can find link to her site on my left sidebar or you can email her here-- nicholejordanblog@yahoo.com

I'm sorry I couldn't be more help, but I've just started out trying to make money too. I'll post anything new on this front as I come across it, so stay tuned!