Thursday, September 13, 2007

Go check them out!!

I've been working a lot lately to learn more about how to frugally use the money that my wonderful husband provides for me. The Lord has impressed upon me that it is my responsibility to learn to use that hard-earned money in the best way possible, not by wasting it on frivolous "things" but by spending it wisely for our needs. But where do you draw the line? When is something, especially groceries, extra or truly a need? These are all personal decisions. What one family may consider a need is another family's extra special something.
Anyway, there's a few sites I'd like to share with everyone. These are places you can go to get good ideas, advice, recipes, and lots of other resources for living frugally and honoring God with your money and your time.

Biblical Womanhood

Living On A Dime

Creative Homemaking

Hillbilly Housewife

1 comment:

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

Hey!
Great Sites :-D

Another example of striving to be the Prov 31 woman
:-D
Love ya!