Tuesday, September 11, 2007

GBC Blog

I am going to be working on keeping our church's blog up-to-date.

For starters, I plan to post some of the excellent and convicting exhortations our pastor has been sending out. Some are more lengthy than others, but all are worth the time it takes to read them. You might even consider them a devotion you can add into your daily quiet time.

As I am able, I may be posting daily verses and other short devotions, as well as, significant church news/events. Nothing posted there will be personally from me, as I believe anything associated with our church should be led by the men. I am simply the "secretary" of the blog! Any questions can be addressed to Pastor Audey Shepard, whose email can be found on Grace Baptist Coleman, Texas.

I'd ask that you pray for me as I undertake this endeavor. I seek to be a help to our church in such a way that will glorify God and be wholly honoring to Him.

So, stop by the blog regularly, and if you'd like, add us as a link on your own website!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

btw if you need any help finding html stuff of need help finding a certain thing to put on it as in graphic or whatever let me know and I would love to help or point you in the right way!

Love ya!
Nichole