Monday, May 11, 2009

Short and sweet

I'm sitting here, enjoying the sound of two little boys playing cars on the kitchen floor. It's amazing how soothing that can be!!!

What a wonderful weekend I've had with my family, just being together! Brandon and I both came down with yucky colds, but in spite of not feeling well, I loved the hugs and cards and sweet "Happy Mother's Day, Mommy"s that I received. Steven bought me a new blender, some much needed maternity clothes that FIT and two new pair of seriously CUTE sandals! I'm enjoying all of it!

Tomorrow I will be 28 weeks pregnant and will have another checkup and sonogram to make sure our littlest guy is still doing well. I can't believe that in 10 short weeks, we'll be welcoming him home and settling into a family of five. I have to admit I'm getting nervous about the prospect of labor, but I know it will be over and done with and I'll be able to just snuggle with my new baby in no time. I am looking forward to that part of it!! :)

Well, my boys are getting restless, so I better cut this short. Until next time, people!

PS-- Oh, for some reason, all my newly posted pictures are not showing up on my computer. Will someone let me know if you can see them??? I'm hoping it's just that the settings on my new computer need to be adjusted. Thanks!! :)

2 comments:

sarahdodson said...

Glad you had a good Mother's Day!! Sounds like you got some pretty nice treatment:)

I can't see the pics either. I just figured it was my computer, but I guess not. I was curious to see them though...

sarahdodson said...

ps. Thanks for your concern for us during the storm here in Early. Thank the Lord, we survived! :)