Saturday, May 02, 2009

I'm a "Kept" Woman!!

There have been times when I thought I would lose my mind, but God kept me sane. Isaiah 26:3 -

There were times when I thought I could go on no longer But the LORD kept me moving. (Gen 28:15)

At times, I’ve wanted to lash out at those whom I felt had done me wrong, but the Lord kept my mouth shut. (Ps 13)

Sometimes I think the money just isn’t enough, but God has helped me to keep the lights on, the water on, the car paid, the house paid, etc, (Matt 6:25-34

When I thought I would fall, He kept me up.

When I thought I was weak, He kept me strong! (1 Pet 5:7, Matt 11: 28-30)

Are you or do you know a ‘kept’ woman?

If so, pass it on to her to let them know they are ‘Kept.’

I am kept by the Love and Grace of God! I am indeed kept woman and praise God for it!

Please share this with someone in need of encouragement today.

No comments: