Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another Update(email excerpt)

Thank you for your continued prayers and support during this trying time.

Please keep praying for the baby and me. The doctor has me under more restrictions which include not lifting anything heavy. Since this meant not being able to pick up Brandon at all, we made the decision last night to begin staying with my parents. This move has been planned, but our time table was drastically moved up yesterday! We still have our house to pack up, but again, I'm under orders to rest as much as possible. We appreciate your prayers for us over the next few days as we try to work out all the details of getting the house packed up and everything moved into storage.

Also, I would like to ask you to pray specifically that I would begin to feel the baby move. It's something that hasn't happened consistently yet, but would do so much to help me be more relaxed in the midst of not knowing what's going to happen from one day to the next with this pregnancy. We have talked about going back to the doctor to check on the baby if I don't begin to feel movement by this weekend.

Again, Steven and I are so thankful for all the love and support that's been shown our family during this time!

May the Lord bless each of you!
Steven and Rebekah Walker


Misty said...

Praying for the Lord's protection of you and your baby during this time.
Misty Risse

Vivian said...

You are loved and cared for!