Friday, March 13, 2009

My Walgreens Steals!

Wow!!

I think I'm still floating on air about the great deals I was able to get this week!!

Thanks to the awesome $5 and $3 coupons from Huggies and Walgreen's RR sale, I was able to get about $480 worth of product for only about $60 out of pocket. My wonderful husband gave me an extra $100 to use on the diapers and I used $30 off my gift card.

Before sales and coupons- $480 approx.

Earned-- $73 RR, $28 ESR

After sales and coupon--$128 approx.

I still have $40 in RR to spend at Walgreens and I will be getting $28 back on my gift card at the end of this month.

Total out of pocket(cash and gift card)-$60

Here's the list of some of what I was able to score with this money!

18 packs of Huggies diapers, assorted sizes

4 Jumbo packs of Huggies wipes

6 bottles of Garnier hair care products(ALL of these were free!)

16(?) Glade Sense and Spray or Lasting Impressions(These were either free or earned me $4!)

7 Colgate Total 4.2 oz.(Earned about $0.50 on each one!)

Axe Shampoo(Mar ESR-FREE)

Memory Formula(Mar. ESR-FREE)

Walgreens brand headache relief(Mar ESR-FREE)

3-10 pck Emory boards(Free with sale and coupon-fillers)

RightGuard Deodorant

Edge Shaving cream

2-6 packs of 16.9 oz water

3 Royal Pudding mixes

2 Ajax scrubbing powder

Sambucol (Earned $2)

Kleenex

4 Hazelnut Coffee Mate

I hope I haven't forgotten anything!!! I'd love to post some pictures because seeing all this is so much better than reading about it, but since we moved, it's anyone's guess as to where my camera ended up!

I have not even tried to do the math on this to figure out what each pack of diapers or wipes cost me. I think my brain isn't up to that right now, but regardless of the numbers, my hubby and I think this has been a pretty awesome week for saving money!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

Purty awesome! I was happy to get mine to! I just went back today for some more things and hit another jackpot! :-D

Rebekah said...

Awesome!