Monday, July 28, 2008

Tears

I borrowed this from my friend's blog.

It's precious promise is the only hope we have as parents who have given our children directly into the arms of our Saviour. Those little ones whose stay was only fleeting, yet forever lasting in our memories.



I'm just a precious little one
Who didn't make it there:
I went straight to be with Jesus,
But I'm waiting for you here.

Many dwelling here where I live
Waited years to enter in;
Struggled through a world of sorrow-
A world marred with pain and sin.

Thank you for the life you gave me,
It was brief, but don't complain:
I have all of Heaven's Glory'
Suffered none of Earth's great pain.

Thank you for the name you gave me.
I'd have loved to bring it fame:
But if I'd lingered in Earth's shadows-
Would have suffered just the same.

Don't you fret about me Mommy,
I'm of all God's Lambs most blest;
I would love to be there with you,
But the Shepherd knows what's best.

So Sweet family - don't you sorrow,
Wipe those tears and chase the gloom;
I went straight to Jesus' bosom -
From my Loving Mother's womb...

(Author Unknown)


We love you, Nichole and Steven. You're in our prayers.

No comments: