Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Something Accomplished!!

I finally have my shelves set up in the newly-added laundry room! YAY!!! I'm so excited to get my stockpile out of my ONE hall shelf unit and into the pantry shelves. I was able to clear a drawer in my kitchen as well. I plan to use that space to store my coupon folder, ads, calculator, etc--basically, everything to do with my frugal shopping adventures!! They have previously been stored on my tabletop...obviously NOT my favorite choice for storage seeing as we really need the table for meal time. :) I'm just so glad that at least one thing is starting to come together into organized, neat sense!

As you can see, the Lord has so blessed us with a good supply of toiletries, some groceries and LOTS of juice (thank you , Kroger!!) It is all going to be coming in handy since my husband is being required to take days off from work this month. This will be the first time since we got married that he hasn't had full time work. But through it all, God is blessing us and giving much grace to trust Him for every need. Learning to CVS and use coupons, learning to search the ads for good deals--The Lord has timed it all perfectly that I would be prepared to meet my family's needs during these coming difficult months. God is so good to us!!!!













2 comments:

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

Very Cool girl!
:-D
Looks like you been busy. haha

Nichole

Jamie Butts said...

Your CVS shopping is impressive. I tried to read up on it and do it once, but apparently I need the expert of you or Nichole to be with me and help guide me. But you are doing so great!
Thanks for commenting on my blog.
You have no idea how much I miss you, Vivian, Deborah and sweet Mary. I think of you all so often. And Sarah Dodson. My love is still strong for you... I praise God for His grace and encouragement in my life through ya'll! I love reading your blogs (Mary needs one!) and I do hope to call one day!
All my love,
Jamie