Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Revolution Money Exchange


Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

Well, I did it. After hearing about RevolutionMoneyExchange, I finally signed up. I trust those who have signed up before me, so I decided to give it a try.

If you're one to shop online or use EBay, you should definitely try it out. You can send and receive money WITHOUT FEES through the program. Best of all, you are given an immediate $25 bonus for signing up.

Also, you can help me out. RME has a great referral program in place, so that I earn money when you sign up using my link. Will you help me out?? Just click here or use the button on my sidebar. Either way, you'll be helping our budget and our frugal efforts! :-)

Note: The sign-up bonus of $25 is only available until May 15, 2008, so don't delay in opening your account!!!

No comments: