Tuesday, January 30, 2007

About the pictures

We were in San Antonio again this past weekend. We actually planned to be back home by Saturday evening, but we got a phone call letting us know that Erin, Steven's sister flew in for the weekend to surprise him!!! We only found out about an hour and a half before we had planned to leave!!! Anyway, all the pictures below are from her visit.

If I look tired, it's because I was!!!!

I had already had a long morning, with packing and making plans to meet up with my parents to tell them goodbye. By the time the pictures were taken, I had been in the car for most of the day, Ryan hadn't had any sort of good nap and it was really starting to show!!! Before the day was over, we were in the car for several more hours, Ryan still had no decent nap, and my preggy symptoms kicked in with a vengeance, leaving me with swollen feet and legs up to my knees! I was exhausted!

But, everyone else looks good, so just ignore the tired, pregnant lady! :)

No comments: