Friday, April 07, 2006

Scattered Thots

So, I know that I'm getting redundant in my blog posts, here and on myspace, but please be patient with me. Those of you who can access both, keep checking in! One of these days, there will definitely be different posts on each site. Right now, my time is so limited to do any posting! I want to make sure that all my friends get to read about what's going on in my life! Thus, the same postings on each site. There may some differences though, so like I said, keep checking in!!!






Just some thoughts.....

Hello to everyone out there!

Thanks for taking time to read my sometimes scattered thoughts.

I just want to praise the Lord for his goodness and mercy. A very important person in my life had major surgery this week. She came through wonderfully! Thank you Lord for your hand of protection over her.

Pray for me. I am overwhelmed with all that's going on around me and within me. I have once again been trying to handle it all on my own, rather than allowing the Lord to work these things out. I know He does a much better job than I could ever imagine at keeping this world turning and my little piece of it together.

I'm listening to Fernando Ortega right now. His music is so soothing to my often hectic mind. I am so thankful to God for giving me music. How often he uses it to draw me to himself and back to His word. Here's just an excerpt of what I'm hearing right now...how appropriate it is!

"Lord of eternity, Father of mercy, look on my fainting soul...Touch me and make me whole. If you are my defender, who is against me? No one can trouble or harm me if you are my strength! All I ask, all I desire is to live in your house all my days! Lord of eternity, God of all mercy, come to my troubled soul. Keeper of all the stars, friend of the poorest heart, Touch me and make me whole. Lord of eternity, Father of mercy, come to my troubled soul! Keeper of all the stars, Friend of the poorest heart, Touch me and make me whole."

Well, as always, there is so much for me to do. I'm glad I had a least a few minutes to share a little of what is going on with me!

Until the next time....

No comments: