Tuesday, May 02, 2006

New links...Explanation for my lack of blogging! :)

Hey everyone! I've been surfing around the web and have discovered two more encouraging, educational sites.

The first is "Girl Talk." While I haven't read everything these women have to share, I've been impressed with what I have read. It is at least a place where Christian women in all walks of life can find some encouragement in the everyday things!

I also added a link to CBMW, The Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood. Again, I have not perused the entire site, but I did come acroos some helpful resources. I hope you will take the time to check it out.


My life has been unusually full the past few weeks, but I will be trying to post something a bit more personal soon! The Lord has been dealing with me about keeping my priorities straight, and this blog has to come after many other responsibilities! So, be patient with me. There will be more normal posts soon!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Ok, so I feel a little weird leaving the first comment on my own post, but I had to fix a misspelled word! That's what happens when I'm in a hurry and have to move on to something else!
ACROSS...Yes, I do know how to spell, just not too sure about my typing skills these days!!! :)