Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy birthday, Ryan!!


Oh, how he's grown!!!! I cannot believe that five years ago, I was in labor at this very moment and waiting to meet my first baby boy!!! Time has flown by since that day, and I'm now the mommy to a wonderful, active, imaginative five year old!

Ryan has been such a blessing to our family from the minute we found out that I was expecting him. The Lord gave him to us and healed our hearts throughout my pregnancy with him and through his birth and life over the last five years. How thankful I am for my firstborn son!! I love you, Ryan!

(I wish I had some baby pictures of Ryan on my computer, but I don't!! I'll have to find all my CD's and download them some other time! The last picture is shortly before his second birthday...)










1 comment:

sarahdodson said...

What a sweet post! and what a handsome boy he's turning out to be:) (don't get me wrong, he was cute when he was born, too!)