Thursday, April 19, 2007

YAY!!!!

My sweet, sweet hubby took me shopping this past weekend to buy me a new digital camera. He ended up getting me a REALLY nice one that has so many features, it'll take me forever to figure it all out! But hopefully, now that I'm back up to date with technology, I'll be able to share a lot more photos of our family, especially with Brandon's birth only two weeks away now. I will be trying to get some good pictures of him and Ryan and the rest of the gang (grandparents, aunts, friends, etc) as I am able. So, keep checking in. I might surprise you and actually start posting on some regular schedule (well, doubtfull with the whole having a newborn baby thing, but the thought was nice!)
Later, Blogworld!

1 comment:

sarahdodson said...

Sounds like you're going to have lots of fun with your new camera! What a sweet husband of yours:)
Happy Shooting!
ONLY 2 more weeks????? WOW!
- praying for you