Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Baby Walker update-18 weeks

The doc says that little boy Walker is looking very good--weighs 10 oz. and is 8 in. long!

Both of my doctors believe I should follow the same check-ups as I had with Ryan, and they agree that I should be induced around 37 weeks. So, Lord willing, this little boy will come into the world during the first week of May. My due date is not until May 18th, but with my history, early induction brings us all some peace of mind.

I'll be having sonograms every four weeks until I'm 32 weeks. Then they'll increase to twice a week!!! I suppose the good thing about all that testing is that if there was a mistake today about the baby being a boy, we'll find out sooner rather than later! :)

It's been a long day, so I better run for now. Just wanted to give a little more info to all those interested readers out there!

Oh yeah, we'll get back to everyone about a name...maybe! :)

6 comments:

Grace said...

Congratulations!!! i'm so happy for you. boys are so much fun and they are very snuggly. enjoy seeing your baby so often. now ryan will finally have somebody with as much energy as him b/c nobody but a boy has as much energy as a boy. congrats again.

Granny Kate said...

My boys always came in pairs, about 20 months or so apart. Your two will be further apart than that, but they still will be good buddies for each other. You will have twice the fun with two.

Heather said...

I've got two ideas for names. I can't quite decide which is better, so I'll just through them both out there and let the parents do the rest.
Idea #1: Pete
Idea #2: Chad

Rebekah said...

HAHAHAHA
Sorry, Chad, I don't think your names will make our list! Save them for when you're going to have your own son! :)

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

That is FUNNY Chad.. go figure

HAHA

:-D

Jamie Butts said...

Congrats Walker family! Good grief - it has been awhile. So glad we can somewhat stay connected by blogs, though mine's pretty scarce these days. I hope you are enjoying your family being back and all of the excitement of new Baby Walker. You think YOU have trouble picking names. We aren't even pregnant and we discuss baby names a LOT. While you're thumbing through baby name books, see if you can find anything that works with Butts. We like BK for Batman Kicks. J/K
Miss you!